Global Perspectives on Tax Reform- London
The United States Congress is embarking on a historic tax reform effort. The consequences are bound to be felt throughout the global economy, creating new risks and opportunities for taxpayers. What will the pending changes mean for your firm, your licents, and your future? Please join Tax Analysts, STEP, along with major universities, and accounting and law firms for a unique series of high-level seminars.
November 6, 2017:
Herbert Smith Freehills LLP, London - Exchange House, Primrose St, London EC2A 2EG, UK
- Heather Gething, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- David Goldberg, QC, Gray's Inn Tax Chambers
- Alan Winston Granwell, Of Counsel, Sharp Partners PA
- Cara Griffith, President & CEO, Tax Analysts
- John Kilby, Head of Tax, Canary Wharf Group, plc
- Martin A. Sullivan, Chief Economist & Contributing Editor, Tax Analysts
The programs will include an overview of the proposed substantive provisions; budgetary impact; procedural aspects; political aspects; and local country relations. Gain valuable insights on these issues from our eminent panelists, to include academics, economists, practitioners and government, trade assocation, and corporate representatives.
To Register, please email Zoe Bradford at email@example.com.