Global Perspectives on Tax Reform- Milan
On 27 September 2017, the Trump Administration, the House Committee on Ways and Means, and the Senate Committee on Finance developed a unified framework to achieve fiscally responsible tax reform, which is intended to serve as a template for the development of tax legislation. The United States Congress now will embark on a historic tax reform effort. If tax reform efforts are successful, the consequences will be felt throughout the global economy, creating new opportunities and risks. Who will be the “winners” and “losers”? What will the pending changes mean for cross-border investments and for you? To answer these questions, please join Tax Analysts, Sharp Partners P.A, and Bocconi University, for a unique high-level seminar Milan on November 9, 2017.
The programs will overview the proposed corporate, individual and international provisions; the budgetary process and impact; the legislative process; the timing; the political aspects; and local country impacts and reactions.
Gain valuable insights on these issues from our eminent panelists of academics, economists, corporate representatives and practitioners, as follows:
- Giulio Allevato, SDA Professor of tax law at SDA Bocconi School of Management and Coordinator of the SDA Bocconi Tax Policy Unit
- Francesco Capitta, Tax Partner, Macchi di Cellere Gangemi, Co-Chair, Taxes Committee, International Bar Association
- Massimo Ferrari, Head of Tax, Pirelli & C.S.p.A.
- Carlo Garbarino, Professor of tax law at Università Bocconi and SDA Professor of tax law at SDA Bocconi School of Management; Director of the SDA Bocconi Tax Policy Unit
- Alan Winston Granwell, Of Counsel, Sharp Partners PA
- Cara Griffith, President & CEO, Tax Analysts
- Zahira Quattrocchi, Head of Tax, Barilla Group; member of the Executive Committee of the SDA Bocconi Tax Policy Unit
- Martin A. Sullivan, Chief Economist and Contributing Editor, Tax Analysts