The Next Congress: Its Impact on State Taxes
Join us on Thursday, December 1 from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. EST for an important discussion on what lies ahead after the elections for federal legislation affecting state taxation. Following the discussion, tune into Facebook Live for exclusive interviews with each panelist.
- Max Behlke, manager of state- federal relations, National Conference of State Legislatures
- Cara Griffith, editor in chief & vice president of editorial operations, Tax Analysts
- Joe Huddleston, executive director of national indirect tax, EY
- Kelley Miller, senior associate, Reed Smith
- Maureen Riehl, principal & counsel at Multistate Associates, Inc. & executive director for the Mobile Workforce Coalition
Moderated by Christopher Bergin, president and publisher, Tax Analysts
Reed Smith offices
1301 K St NW
Suite 1000- East Tower
Washington D.C. 2005
The conference will also be available via webinar.
A continental breakfast will be available starting at 8:30 a.m.