Tax Reform: Perspectives From Across the Nation- New York
Tax Analysts and the American Bar Foundation are traveling outside of Washington, D.C. to get a variety of perspectives on tax reform. Join us in New York for an exciting panel discussion on tax reform, hosted at the New York University School of Law and sponsored by EY and PwC.
- Ajay K. Mehrotra, Executive Director & Research Professor, American Bar Foundation
Our panelists include:
- Ray Beeman, Co-Leader Washington Council, EY
- Peter Merrill, Principal, PwC
- Daniel Shaviro, Wayne Perry Professor of Taxation, NYU School of Law
- Lee Sheppard, Contributing Editor, Tax Analysts' Tax Notes
Date: June 14, 2017
Time: 8:30-10:30 A.M.
Location: Lipton Hall in D'Agostino Hall, NYU School of Law
110 West 3rd Street
New York, NY 10012
It is located on the corner of Macdougal and W 3rd St. For guests to enter Lipton Hall, the special events entrance is 108 W 3rd.
2 CLE credits are available in the Areas of Professional Practice category. (State: NY)