Tax Reform: Perspectives From Across the Nation
Tax Analysts and the American Bar Foundation are traveling outside of Washington, D.C. to get a variety of perspectives on tax reform. Join us in New York for an exciting panel discussion on tax reform, hosted at the New York University Law School and sponsored by EY and PwC.
- Ajay K. Mehrotra, Executive Director & Research Professor, American Bar Foundation
Our panelists include:
- Ray Beeman, Co-Leader Washington Council, EY
- Peter Merrill, Principal & WNTS National Economics and Statistics, PwC
- Daniel Shaviro, Professor of Law, NYU Law School
- Lee Sheppard, Contributing Editor, Tax Analysts' Tax Notes
Date: June 14, 2017
Time: 8:30-10:30 A.M.