Trump's Tax Plan: A Closer Look
On April 26 Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn, unveiled a plan to cut corporate taxes, simplify income brackets, and eliminate specific deductions. Tax Analysts is pleased to bring you a very important discussion on this tax plan. Our esteemed panelists include:
- Leonard Burman, Institute Fellow, Urban Institute
- Itai Grinberg, Professor of Law, Georgetown University
- Kyle Pomerleau, Director of Federal Projects, Tax Foundation
- Martin A. Sullivan, Chief Economist and Contributor, Tax Analysts
- Alan Viard, Resident Scholar, American Enterprise Institute
Moderated by Tax Analysts' Jeremy Scott, Editor in Chief of Commentary
A continental breakfast will be available starting at 8:30 a.m.
Date: Monday, May 1, 2017
Time: 9:00-11:00 A.M.
Georgetown University Law Center- Hotung 2000
600 New Jersey Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20001