Follow us for the latest developments, analysis, and insights on the first tax reform debate in decades.
- White House Pitches Corporate Tax Cuts as Windfall to Workers
- Trump Hints Reform Could Slip to 2018 as Senate Eyes Budget Vote
- Kansas Tax Problems Loom Large in Federal Tax Reform
- Tax Reform: Perspectives From Across the Nation- Los Angeles
- GOP Politicians Want to Give Corporations a Tax Cut – But Most Other People Don’t
Reducing the corporate tax rate to 20 percent would increase average household income by
Kansas, which many on the coasts would call “a flyover state,” is suddenly the talk of Wa
Passage of tax reform could slip to next year, President Trump suggested October 16, just
House Speaker Paul D. Ryan, R-Wis., suggested October 12 that the lower chamber could stay...
House Democrats are waiting until Republicans unveil their tax reform proposal before ...
Tax reform legislation can clear Congress by Christmas Eve, the Republican chief deputy...
Blog Posts on Tax Reform
President Trump wants to make the income tax simple again. Unfortunately, it’s...Read More
I recently pondered whether the widely anticipated federal tax reform effort would...Read More