Follow us for the latest developments, analysis, and insights on the first tax reform debate in decades.
- Pay-Go Rules Could Force Showdown Over Tax Cuts
- House Taxwriters Mulling EITC Changes in Tax Reform Bill, Brady Says
- News Analysis: Is the IRS Turning the Screws on Taxpayers in FBAR Exams?
- White House Pitches Corporate Tax Cuts as Windfall to Workers
- Trump Hints Reform Could Slip to 2018 as Senate Eyes Budget Vote
House GOP taxwriters working on tax reform are considering changes to the earned income t
Reducing the corporate tax rate to 20 percent would increase average household income by
Kansas, which many on the coasts would call “a flyover state,” is suddenly the talk of Wa
Passage of tax reform could slip to next year, President Trump suggested October 16, just
House Speaker Paul D. Ryan, R-Wis., suggested October 12 that the lower chamber could stay...
Blog Posts on Tax Reform
President Trump wants to make the income tax simple again. Unfortunately, it’s...Read More
I recently pondered whether the widely anticipated federal tax reform effort would...Read More