Follow us to understand how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will affect individual taxpayers, corporations, and the global economy.
- No Surprise: Apple's Repatriation Bill Is Huge
- Retirement ‘Dodged a Bullet,’ But Issues Remain Post-Reform
- Localities Dodging Open Records Laws to Avoid Disclosure of Amazon HQ2 Proposals
- Tax Analysts Announces the Most Interesting People and Project of the Year in Tax
- 3rd International Conference on Taxpayer Rights
President Trump took a victory lap following a string of corporate announcements of emplo
Retirement plans were largely untouched in tax reform, but there are still some narrower...
High-tax states are looking for ways to "outmaneuver" the new federal tax law's $10,...
The IRS estimates it will need nearly half a billion dollars over two years to implement
In the wake of the tax bill’s passage, President Trump promised the tax cuts...
Blog Posts on Tax Reform
Outraged by GOP tax legislation, Democrats have consoled themselves by...Read More
Joe had a nice little plumbing business in a pleasant small town. After paying...Read More