Are we embarking on the biggest tax system overhaul in U.S. history?
- On Carried Interest, Mnuchin Contrasts Hedge Funds, Job Creators
- History Suggests Bumpy Transition to New IRS Commissioner
- Cara Griffith Named President and CEO of Tax Analysts
- Nailing Down ‘Unprecedented Capital Expensing’ Elusive So Far
- JCT Explains Its Revenue Estimates but Avoids Politics, Staff Say
The IRS is keeping an eye on tax reform developments in Congress that could affect the up
Two members of the “Big Six” group of Republican leaders — House Speaker Paul D.
A Senate tax aide and a lobbyist close to the Trump administration saw positive signs for...
Republican tax reformers say they want to minimize corporate statutory rates, but a new...
The top House taxwriter, speaking in the location where the last extensive changes to the...
Observers say that the loss of President Trump’s two business advisory councils August 16...
Blog Posts on Tax Reform
Tax reform is hard work, despite what President Trump said during the House’s attempt to...Read More
In case you missed it, the border-adjustable tax...Read More