Follow us to understand how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will affect individual taxpayers, corporations, and the global economy.
- WEBINAR: The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: A Conference to Discuss Legislation
- New Tax Law Already Prompting Growth at Many Law Firms
- No Surprise: Apple's Repatriation Bill Is Huge
- Retirement ‘Dodged a Bullet,’ But Issues Remain Post-Reform
- Localities Dodging Open Records Laws to Avoid Disclosure of Amazon HQ2 Proposals
The global economy is now expected to expand nearly 4 percent, due in large part to U.S.
Add one more industry that is seeing benefits from the new tax overhaul: legal profession
President Trump took a victory lap following a string of corporate announcements of emplo
Retirement plans were largely untouched in tax reform, but there are still some narrower...
High-tax states are looking for ways to "outmaneuver" the new federal tax law's $10,...
Blog Posts on Tax Reform
Outraged by GOP tax legislation, Democrats have consoled themselves by...Read More
Joe had a nice little plumbing business in a pleasant small town. After paying...Read More