We are a team that is passionate about bringing transparency to tax systems
Who We Are
We offer a casual work environment — pet friendly and relaxed dress code — where talented individuals come together to produce great work. Our staff enjoys free covered parking, free coffee and tea, an exercise room onsite with showers, and a working environment that embraces team collaboration and innovation. At Tax Analysts you have the opportunity to pursue a fulfilling career and still have time for what's important to you personally, such as as family, travel, or giving back to the community.
Five Reasons to Join the Tax Analysts Team:
- Respect for the individual, Integrity, Work-Life integration…these are our VALUES
- Employee-centric workplace…we take care of our team members by offering competitive salaries, a generous benefits package, a health-driven wellness program, and overall, a great place to work
- We make a difference…through our passion to make taxes fairer and simpler
- We work and play hard…while wearing a smile and having a positive attitude
- Talented workforce…where you will enjoy learning from – and working with – other smart people
“No one tells the truth like we do.”
Established as a nonprofit organization in 1970, we set out to defend the public interest in a policy arena shot through with private influence. Tax Analysts has since become the essential source for news and analysis for professionals whose success depends on being trusted with their tax expertise. Tax Analysts has the largest tax-directed correspondent staff of any organization, with more than 250 correspondents worldwide.
At Tax Analysts, we are committed to providing a workplace that offers family-friendly policies and a flexible atmosphere that caters to the needs of working professionals. We strive to offer a realistic work/life balance, which is important to each of our team members and their families.